This is a favorite in my household. We make this at least every other week because its so delicious and so easy to make!
- 1 Lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts (you can also substitute with cashews)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of shredded chives
- 4 Large lettuce leaves for wrapping
Cook up the ground beef until cooked through. Chop up the chives and carrots and mix together with the peanut butter, peanuts and peanut sauce. Once it is well mixed, add to the frying pan with the ground turkey. Stir well and cook on low for 1 minute. Distribute mixture evenly throughout the 4 lettuce wraps. And that's it! Easy huh?
Nutrition Information - This recipe makes 4 servings, nutrition information is for 1 serving
Calories - 317
Carbs - 9
Fat - 20
Protein - 27
Sodium - 287
Fiber - 2