Monday, June 13, 2011

100 Calorie Filling Vita Top Chocolate Muffins!


A little on the pricey side, but so worth it! I went grocery shopping late last night and couldn't resist grabbing a pack of Vita Tops Deep Chocolate muffins. They taste amazing, and are good for you too! They're packed with vitamins - hence the name. I don't even understand how they pack it with  fiber, only add 1.5 grams of fat, and manage to make it still taste so good! I usually eat one of these for breakfast, along with some fruit, which still leaves me under 200 calories for breakfast. Hello big dinner! They also offer tons of flavors, but I've only seen a few in stores. I'm still on the hunt to find more flavors since they all sound amazing!

Nutrition Facts for 1 Deep Chocolate Vita Top Muffin:
Calories - 100
Fat - 1.5
Sodium - 140
Carbs - 26
Fiber - 9
Protein - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment