Thursday, June 2, 2011

Archer Farms Sesame Teriyaki Lunch Bowl


So I decided to make a "suggestions" tab for foods that you don't have to make, an easy quick and go type of thing. I've been so overwhelmed with working 50 hours a week and summer classes, that's lets be honest, I don't have the time to cook as much as I did before. So I just tried this Sesame Teriyaki lunch bowl that I bought at Target (Archer Farms) and it was way better than I expected. It only has 250 calories and 2 grams of fat. Score! It only cost around $2 if I remember correctly. It was really tasty and really filling. I wouldn't recommended eating them every day since they're high in sodium (900 mg) but they're good every now and then. They had a ton of other flavors so I'm excited to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment