Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Open Faced Omelet



So I'm sick of having the same boring egg white omelet every morning. Since I love cheese, I usually end up not eating the top half since the cheese melted to the bottom part. So I decided to make an open faced one so I would it it all, and to my surprise I did! 

Ingredients:

-1/4 of liquid egg whites (I used egg scramblers)
- 1 slice of deli cheese (I used land o lakes white american)
- Mushrooms and onions

Directions:

Chop up the mushrooms and onions. In a small sized frying pan, begin to stir fry the vegetables. Once the vegetables are done cooking, set them aside and spray the pan with PAM. Pour in 1/4 cup of the eggs. Let it cook until the top has only a little liquid on it. Flip it like a pancake. Place the cheese on the egg, followed by the vegetables. I served mine with ketchup yummm!

Nutrition Facts for 1 Open Faced Omelet
Calories - 160
Carbs - 17
Fat - 7
Protein - 9
Sodium - 365
Fiber - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment