Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting ready for summer barbeque's! Fruit Presentation


So I woke up this morning and realized I had 2 perfectly ripe pineapples, and began to think of summer, pina colada's and family barbeque's. Since I am going for the healthy approach, I decided not to make a pina colada (they're very high in fat because of the coconut, and I have class in 2 hours, so going drunk would not be a good idea) so I instead decided to simply just cut up the pineapple and place it back in the pineapple remains. I figured this way, instead of just plain fruit in a tupperware container, it would look more appetizing. I would also love to add more fruit to it, but I'm working with what I have. I know it's not a recipe, but I thought it looked cute and wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment